North Rocks, NSW
- Exciting opportunity to join an organization at a time of significant change and directly contribute to its future direction
- Use your marketing skills to make a positive difference in the lives of children and adults with vision and hearing loss
- Full time opportunity
- Parramatta vicinity with onsite parking
The Royal Institute for Deaf and Blind Children (RIDBC) provides quality and innovative services to achieve the best outcomes for current and future generations of Australians who are deaf or hard or hearing, and who are blind or vision impaired.
RIDBC is Australia’s largest non-government provider of education, therapy and cochlear implant services for children and adults who are deaf or hard of hearing, or who are blind or vision impaired , their families, and the professionals who support them.
Our aim is to ensure that children and adults are given equal access to communication, education, literacy, therapy and health services that will enable them to live a life where nothing holds them back.
RIDBC has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join our organisation, working in a proactive and driven Marketing and Communications team. This is a full-time position working 38 hours per week across 5 days and reports to the Services Marketing Manager.
The role of RIDBC Marketing Coordinator calls for an organised, detail focused professional who is keen to develop their career in a fast-paced environment as well as being one of the key contacts for the Marketing and Communications team.
The role requires a proactive marketer, with the confidence and ability to implement effective marketing activities and work cross-functionally with key internal and external stakeholders across the varied services of RIDBC. These may include RIDBC colleagues, clinical service partners, referral networks, clients and families.
In addition to providing marketing support and coordination across RIDBC, this role will focus and work on specific priority areas and services within the varied RIDBC service offering, as required.
You will be able to demonstrate you can meet the following criteria:
Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications or a related discipline, and/or three (3) years’ experience in a similar role
- Track record implementing successful marketing strategies to drive acquisition, retention, and awareness
- Demonstrated experience using digital channels as part of the marketing mix, as well as briefing and managing graphic designers/creative agencies
- Demonstrated experience in project and events management, and the ability to work in a high-volume, high-output team environment
- Proven track record working effectively across cross functional teams and influencing stakeholders at various levels of the organisation
In return, RIDBC offers a great working environment, scope for personal and professional development and a competitive remuneration package.
To download the position description for this role, click the following link:Position Description Marketing Coordinator
Additional information can be obtained from Janhvi Samant, Advisor, People & Culture on 02 9872 0266 or to apply please visit the RIDBC website www.ridbc.org.au/jobs to submit an application.
RIDBC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Compliance with Child Protection Legislation is essential