People & Culture Coordinator
North Rocks, Sydney
Coordinator, People & Culture
- Full Time contract position till end of January 2020
- Work as part of a small & supportive People Team
- Parramatta vicinity with onsite parking
Royal Institute for Deaf and Blind Children (RIDBC) provides quality and innovative services to achieve the best outcomes for current and future generations of Australians with vision and/or hearing loss.
Our aim is to ensure that children and adults with vision or hearing impairment are given equal access to communication, education, literacy, therapy and health services that will enable them to live a life where nothing holds them back.
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and client focused People & Culture Coordinator to join our People & Culture (P&C) Team. The ability to follow processes, possess effective communication skills and good attention to detail coupled with working with staff at all levels and maintaining a great organisational culture is a key component of this role.
The successful applicant will typically be responsible for:
- Managing end to end recruitment and on boarding processes
- First point of contact for employee queries
- Reviewing and updating HR policies and procedures
- General HR administration
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate they meet the following selection criteria:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a HR Administrator/HR Coordinator
- Tertiary Qualification in Human Resources or related discipline
- Management of end to end recruitment experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Stakeholder management skills with a desire to build relationships
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people
In return, RIDBC offers a great working environment, scope for personal and professional development and a competitive remuneration package.
To download the position description for this role, click the following link: Position Description: Coordinator, People & Culture
To apply please visit the RIDBC website www.ridbc.org.au/jobs to submit your application