Donor Services Officer
North Rocks, NSW
Donor Services Officer
Do you have a passion for improving the lives of children with hearing or vision loss?
$54,750 package plus salary packaging
Parramatta vicinity with onsite parking
Royal Institute for Deaf and Blind Children (RIDBC) provides quality and innovative services to achieve the best outcomes for current and future generations of Australians with vision and/or hearing loss.
Our aim is to ensure that children and adults with vision or hearing impairment are given equal access to communication, education, literacy, therapy and health services that will enable them to live a life where nothing holds them back.
As a charity RIDBC relies heavily on fundraising, corporate and community support to continue to make a difference for people with vision or hearing impairment, their families, and the professionals who support them.
RIDBC has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Donor Services Officer to join our Community Partnerships & Fundraising (CPFR) team. This role reports directly to the Donor Services Team Leader.
The key focus of this role will be to ensure operational efficiency and effectiveness in order to achieve maximum Donor care whilst also supporting the Community, Partnerships & Fundraising team as necessary.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate they meet the following selection criteria, which includes:
- Accurate and timely data entry and processing
- Strong computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite Internet and data base maintenance (Raisers Edge ideally)
- Fantastic customer services skills
- Experience handling inbound calls
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Strong organisational and administrative skills with the ability to time manage various tasks and competing deadlines
- A focus on continuous improvement
- Proven ability to take initiative and work autonomously as well as within a team
- Adaptable and flexible
- Commitment to providing a secure and happy working environment
In return, RIDBC offers a competitive remuneration package including salary packaging and attractive staff benefits.
To download the position description for this role, click the following link: Position Description: Donor Services Officer
RIDBC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Compliance with Child Protection Legislation is essential